Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Project10: Dryad

Subject: Hannah Seiden

Project10 Time: 3.5hrs

Project52 Time: 57hrs


So this one was shot really quickly. I was headed to a studio that I was teaching at in NJ and I brought Hannah along with me to assist. We had a rental car so we decided to take advantage of the freedom on the road and make a pit stop at Allaire State Park. We got into the woods, found a good spot, and decided to start filming right away. We only had 45 min to film so we moved on our first impulses. We stumbled upon those awesome train tracks in the woods and couldn't resist. So we decided to play a bit with those.

Going into this I didn't really know how I wanted it to play out so I'm happy it ended up how it did. Editing this was hard because I had so much footage since we shot anything and everything in our rush of a shoot and I had to spend a bunch of time just watching all the footage. Once I seeded out the bad eggs I found it easy to put together. All in all it took me about 2.5 hours to edit this one.

Let me know what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment