Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Project12: The Thinker

Subject: Cris Huggins

Project12 Time: 4hrs

Project52 Time: 66hrs

For Project12 I wanted to play with the idea of ideas. How the bloom and expand and how the fad away from us all in the blink of the eye. I didn't want to get too literal with the idea of "The Thinker" but I enjoyed what Cris brought to this statue-like character. He has a great sense of what movement I like since I've been working with him for around 3 years now, so it was really easy to film him. We got all the footage we needed in 1.5hrs.

This one was similar to Project9, in that we had so much footage I had to really check each shot for only the essential and then bring that into the project. Looking retrospectively, I wish I had used a bit more light to reduce some of the noise in the picture, but oh well, no going back now! This little puppy took me about 3hrs to edit down to size. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment