Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Project11: Femme Fatale

Subject: Ashley Merker

Project11 Time: 5hrs

Project52 Time: 62hrs


Project11 has a special little twist with it. I originally filmed this one back in February during a Super Bowl party at a friend's house. I found out Ashley was in town and wanted to shoot her before she left so we got together and made it work before she had to catch a bus back to PA. I just wanted to do something fun and sexy. That was really the only depth behind the video. I told her I wanted her to be a badass. And she was. I was super happy with the way this one turned out. I thought it wasn't finished when we were done shooting, which is why I never edited it, but boy was I wrong. We had enough footage for a feature length! haha We shot for around 3hrs before she had to head out.

Editing this one was really fun because we had so many hots of her getting ready. I had to choose the best angle of each action and also how I wanted to present them so that the viewer would understand what she was doing. I played a bit more with musicality in the editing of this one too which was pretty entertaining for me. It only took  me about 2hrs to finish Project11.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment